A psychographic analysis provides generalized psychological characteristics of / information on a particular demographic / customer persona through examination of quantitative data on that group.
Choice of 5 of the following components:
- Key attributes / characteristics
- Attitudes & beliefs
- Hobbies & how they spend their time
- Life-related pain points & frustrations
- Voting behaviors
- Social media / internet usage
- Where they go for information
- Content preferences & topics of interest
- Purchasing & shopping behaviors
- Purchasing motivators
- Purchasing barriers
- Brand affinities
- Messaging strategy (how to reach them)
- Typical job titles / responsibilities
- Career goals
- Career challenges, pain points, frustrations
Each psychographic analysis includes your choice of 5 components.
**In the purchase notes, please identify the demographic or persona on which your selected psychographics should be identified.