SEO articles are publishable articles written for your blog or content library that utilize a selection of keywords and meet your specifications on topic, length, and style. Each article includes research points of data and original analysis, all written in your preferred style and on your identified topic. The articles include a selection of keywords (singular or long tail), and are relevant, compelling, and useful to your target audience.
SEO articles include the following:
- 2 headline options
- Content (varies by length)
- Current and popular links to related content
- Keywords used
You can choose from the following options:
- 1 article (600 – 800 words each)
- 2 articles (400 – 600 words each)
- 3 articles (250 – 400 words each)
Each project includes 1 – 3 research-backed, SEO articles, depending on selections.